HomeMove started with a focus on being Urban Removalists, which meant taking on lots of city jobs with difficult access.
Over the last 9 years we’ve learned a few tricks and have used this knowledge to create our unique apartment moves training program. You can be confident our trained experts have the dexterity to manoeuvre tight passageways and the fitness to climb stairs all day. We also have the team work to co-ordinate your lift move efficiently. We can even provide balcony lifts when those awkward pieces of furniture just won’t fit up the stairs. In short, we’ll ensure your move goes off without a hitch!
Apartment moves throw up unique variables so its important that you have experienced removal advisors you can trust. Our office advisors know what to ask, to get the right information to head off those common mini-disasters that can turn into catastrophes. We even keep tabs on which city apartment buildings have good and bad access (148 white street south Melbourne occasionally haunts our memories). Other challenging highrise moves around the Melbourne CBD include:
– 173 to 183 City Road Southbank. First negotiate an automatic carpark door, then a long winding walk up 2 levels through an underground carpark, then load the lift for access to higher floors. Parking can also be at a premium.
– Eureka Towers 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006. Melbourne’s tallest and possibly most iconic residential building. Move in in and out procedures and times are strictly monitored by management and all paper work and insurance documentation must be prepared prior to the move. Depending on where your apartment is you may find the additional complication of having to move your items, into one lift (to/from the loading bay) and then transfer them to a second residential lift. This can take some added time, but, you can be confident that HomeMove have plenty of experience ensuring Eureka Tower moves run smoothly and on time.
Not only are we great at doing moves from one apartment to the other but we’re fantastic for downsizers. Working with so many property stylists our team gains an insight into how to place furniture to maximize space and the instinct to know what will and won’t work in a smaller space. While we aren’t interior designers we don’t mind the odd question about where the furniture should go. Whether it’s a:
– Richmond tight access apartment,
– Southbank or Docklands highrise,
– Carlton student accommodation or
– Melbourne CBD office move,
Your HomeMove Heroes are ready for the challenge!
CALL today on (03) 9077 3120
“Fantastic removals company, 100% recommended. I recently engaged HomeMove to help with the relocation of my highrise offices in the CBD. They were super efficient and took extra care with our belongings. I am a very happy customer and will no doubt be calling them again in the future.”
Tanya – Melbourne CBD