What’s the number-one precaution you can take to ensure a smooth move?
It doesn’t matter, because you can get what’s known as a full-service move, in which your movers worry about all the details, so you don’t have to. You can focus on enjoying the turn of the page.
In a full-service move by HomeMove, moving is not a juggling act (at least not for you). Your involvement can be limited to calling us, telling us where you’re moving, and locking in a date.
We’ll show up on-time and take care of the rest, by which we mean concerns like:
- Disassembling furniture and readying it for scratch-free transport. We’ll handle the wrench-turning, heavy lugging, and ginger placement of your furniture in the truck.
- We’ve got sturdy, resilient boxes of every shape and size. They’re eco-friendly 100% recycled cardboard. We can use second-hand boxes to keep down costs, and we’ll buy back the boxes for $1 each when you’re done with them.
- Packing everything with care. Every piece you own we will gently wrap and efficiently and delicately pack. No need for you to play Tetris, or worry about running out of boxes.
- Last-minute packing help. Use us for what you need until moving day arrives. We even bill by the half-hour, so you pay only for the help you need.
- Unloading and arranging your furniture, delicates, and everything else at your new home. We can even unpack your boxes.
- Whether you’ve got a trip planned, or need to spend time in a hotel while you house-hunt, or simply have a challenging schedule, HomeMove offer storage solutions for you. Your items will wait for you in our safe, secure facility.
Call HomeMove for an uneventful, smooth full-service move that allows you to focus your time and energy on the exciting next chapter of your life.