Virtual Onsite Quotes
Need an onsite Removals quote or Storage Quote during Melbourne Stage 4 lockdown?
Virtual Onsite Removals Quote
HomeMove now uses the Shyft web-based software platform to perform onsite removals quotes. Shyft software allows us to conduct seamless, inspections, without having to set a foot in your home.
All you need is a smart phone and a reliable internet connection!
Our Virtual Onsite Removals Quotes are great for:
- keeping your loved ones and elderly family members safe, by minimizing contact.
- helping you get organized ahead of time.
- getting home moving quotes faster, and with less headaches scheduling suitable inspection times.
A Simple Process – 4 Easy Steps!
1. Call our office (03) 9077 3120 and book in your inspection time.
2. We’ll send a link to your smartphone via sms.
3. Simply download a small app and follow the prompts.
4. Your connected – face to face, with our expert onsite assessor, who will guide you all the way!
About Shyft Software
Shyft, is a global leader in providing software solutions to the relocations industry.
Shyft is based in San Francisco, California. Their unique innovations help movers across the world provide easier, more streamlined moves for their customers.
If prefer us to attend your home for an Onsite Removals Quote?
HomeMove loves to meet our clients at their home or office, to discuss their move in person. Unfortunately during the current lockdown restrictions, we can’t attend your home.
Once restrictions ease, give us a call! We’ll organise a convenient time to inspect your property and meet with you face to face.
How to prepare for your Onsite Removals Quote?
- Prepare a list of questions you would like to ask.
- Separate your items into categories: which furniture items are being moved? which are staying? which are being dropped off to mum’s place on the way to your new home?
- Think about which services you would like Homemove to provide: just moving? packing? storage? dismantling and reassembly?
- Consider any hidden places that you may overlook during the inspection. Attics, under the stairs storage, the back shed, or items down the side of your home.